Torres Advanced Enterprise Solutions has significant experience assisting foreign governments in establishing and enhancing their law enforcement and intelligence gathering capabilities at the international, national and local levels. Our intelligence and forensics professionals train law enforcement personnel, forensics scientists, investigators and prosecutors in the full range of law enforcement training, investigatory procedures and evidence analysis to improve their ability to handle and resolve criminal cases.
Our training is designed to teach law enforcement and related personnel the best and most efficient means of using these forensics skills to identify, deter and counter potential criminal activity. We also assist in promoting inter-agency and international cooperation to strengthen capabilities and collaboration within and among different law enforcement units and among different nations. Institutional development of the criminal justice system is a means of strengthening law and order and is among the most vital U.S. and international security goals.
- Prison Operations and Prison Guard Course
- Prison Operations and Prison Guard Train the Trainer Course
- Police Investigative Course
- Police Investigative Train the Trainer Course
- Anti Money Laundering and Asset Forfeiture Course For Judges
- Anti-Money Laundering and Asset Forfeiture Course for Prosecutors
- Anti-Money Laundering and Asset Forfeiture Course for Investigators
- Clandestine Drug Laboratory Investigation and Safety Course
- Airport Security, Customs and Contraband Detection Course
- Cyber Investigation, Intelligence and Forensics Course
- Cellular Telephone Exploitation Course